WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
Personal Information refers to information that lets the Company know the specifics of who you are and that may be used to identify, contact or locate you. Personal Information may include your name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, billing address, payment information, and any other information you choose to provide.
The Company may collect Personal Information when you use the Website, visit our properties, make or confirm a reservation, submit a press inquiry, subscribe to our newsletter, inquire about investment opportunities, apply for employment, or are interacting with us in any other manner.
Non-Personal Information refers to information that, by itself, does not identify you or could not be used to identify you as a specific individual (e.g., demographic information, website visitations, or other actions you may take). The Company may collect Non-Personal Information through any of the methods discussed above as well as automatically through use of various technologies, some of which are described further below.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
HOW WE STORE INFORMATION
The Company implements and maintains appropriate physical, administrative, technical, and organizational measures to protect and store the information we process against unauthorized or unlawful access, use or disclosure, and against accidental loss, damage, alteration or destruction. Under our security policies and practices, access to personal information is restricted and authorized only for those who have a business need for such access.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use your information for the following purposes:
• For identification and verification purposes
• To provide products and services you request, including to provide newsletters to which you subscribe
• For employment purposes, including to process applications
• To respond to your inquiries
• To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Website
• With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO 3RD PARTIES
It is our policy not to disclose or sell any information to third parties. Notwithstanding this policy, we retain the right to disclose collected information if required to do so by law or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
This Website takes reasonable precautions to protect our users’ information. Please note, however, that electronic transmissions via the internet are not necessarily secure from interception, and we do not guarantee the security or confidentiality of transmissions. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We also reserve the right to update or otherwise alter our security practices if and when it seems appropriate to do so.
We will retain your information only for the period necessary to achieve the business purpose for which it was collected. After expiration of that period, the corresponding information is routinely deleted.
Raymond Management Company is located in the United States and all of our data processing activities occur in the United States. Any information you provide to us will be transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States. By providing us with your information, you acknowledge that the United States has standards for the processing and storage of information that may not be equivalent to those in the jurisdiction where you reside and/or are a citizen, and you consent to our collection, transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States.
The Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request the copies of your personal data from the Company. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the address listed below.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write us using the contact information below in the Contact section.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
If our information practices change, we will post these changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to identify and understand any updates made since your last visit.
If you have questions, comments or concerns about this privacy statement, please contact us at:
Raymond Management Company
4601 Frey St.
Madison, WI 53705